Hotel Victoria-Lauberhorn boasts a traditional exterior and a modern interior. Rejuvenate yourself in the stylish wellness area and marvel at the breathtaking mountain view from the relaxation room. The new veranda is the ideal spot for board and card games as well as undisturbed reading. The Männlichen aerial cableway, railway station, skating rink and shopping zone are just a few steps away.
Take a winter hike
One hundred kilometres of winter hiking trails lead through the Jungfrau Region, with 35 kilometres of them all around Wengen. If you hike to the Hunnefluh, for example, you can see all the way from Zweilütschinen and Wilderswil/Interlaken down below to Schynigen Platte far above. When you get tired, you can take the next train to the village thanks to the Jungfrau Winter Hiking Pass.
- Wellness area with 33°C salt-water spa, sauna, steam bath, fitness room
- Use of bathrobe during your stay
- A-la-carte Restaurant Pasta & More with sunny terrace
- Cosy bar with fireplace
- Billiards, table football, table tennis
- Free wifi in the entire hotel
- Car-free holiday resort steeped in tradition